1. Interesting makeup the makeup artist put on me for a photoshoot. (Eyeliner on bottom lid)
2. Zara dress/ blazer (similar blazer, also in fall colors here)
3. Self-made bacon and shrimp fried (brown) rice
4. Thrift blazer, Zara shirt, American Apparel skirt
5. Self-made stew (before going in the cooker); I especially love making stew in the fall
6-7. DUMBO with super gorgeous lighting. (Also, a couple having an engagement photoshoot?)
Just a few quick snaps from the last two weeks of September. I've set up the tripod and have been attempting to document daily outfits...even boring ones. I really need to unpack the rest of my clothes that are still tucked away in boxes from Texas.